Sunday, August 10, 2008

We've finally given in.

O.K. so at first we thought it was pretty clickish to do this, then our excuse was we're too busy, but we've determined that who isn't busy, and perhaps this is really a good way to stay in touch with family and friends so here goes.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Yeah! I'm so excited that you broke down and started it after much persuasion from us and your cousins! We look forward to pictures and updates of your beautiful area and your goings on!

severts6 said...

We are also super excited to welcome you guys into the wonderful world of blogging! We miss you guys sooooooooooooo much!!!!! It will be soo nice to see what you guys are up to. Did we mention that we missed you guys?! :)

The Sohm's said...

I am so glad you guys are doing a blog. Now I can always see what your up to and it won't seem like your far away. It looks really good to. I never got to see your house when you were building it so I am glad you put pictures.