Monday, August 18, 2008

No Pee Wee, Your Bike




Ever since high school with my buddies Ryan and Quinn, I've wanted a dirt bike to ride the trails in the mountains.  I've been saving my coaching stipe-ends and I broke down this summer and bought a 2005 CRF 250x.  I love it and it's been a lot of fun to ride with my neighbor friends up in the Star Valley mountains.  Here is our most recent ride last week.  My neighbor Bryce just bought the green kawasaki 250r. 

5 comments:

Ryan said...

Howdy Drew!! Glad to see your new blog, atta boy!

Nice house. It was great to see you guys in Bryce, although way too short. I've added your blog to ours so we can see what you're up to from time to time. Have a good day.

Julie said...

Looks like fun--just BE CAREFUL? Do I sound like your mother?

Julie said...

Hey Drew it's Tige here. I'm jealous of that pretty bike you have I bet it's lots of fun during the 3 weeks of no snow up there!

The Buts said...

Had to laugh at Tige(3 weeks of no snow), pretty funny. Looks like a good bike. It's red, that means Honda. You can't go wrong with Honda. Wish I was up there ridding with you. Do you remember when we locked Reeve in the bathroom by Hugentoblers room. That is good way to get back at your co-worker, or just fill his desk with ping pong balls or packaging peanuts. Here are a couple more ideas. -Write him a love letter and address it from a female teacher.-Vaseline on his classroom doorknob.-Super glue a few quarters onto cement by his parking spot, and get him on video when he tries to pick them up. His students will love the video. ttfn,quinn

Kirk Hazleton said...

That's awesome!!! If you ever come down to Monticello, I can show you some great trails.


PS. Honda sucks!!!!