Sunday, August 24, 2008

Revenge is Sweet


This is what my classroom looked like one recent morning ago. I have to admit this is a pretty good one. My mentor teacher is to thank, and I'm gonna get him back good. I am requesting your ideaers for payback.

8 comments:

val said...

Yeah, I'm so glad you guys started your blog. It's so great to see what you guys are up to.
This Revenge is Sweet post is hilarious! I'll be thinking of a good come back.

Melenie said...

Wow. I remember getting an email with a bunch of office pranks once, I'll see if I still have it. It seems like there was one where everything on the desk was wrapped in tinfoil, or you could do newspaper, saran wrap, etc. you better take a picture of your revenge. I think another had post it notes all over everything too.

The Snow Queen said...

Hey we're so glad to have you on theblog band wagon. YOu'll love it! You can talk to someone whenever you want, and you can photo shop all your pictures so you look like a super model everyday! I have a few ideas. We sent a pizza with a skunk in it. When I taught (highschool spanish and marine biology) we put disected critters in each others lunch all the time. A carefully placed frog or sheep eyeball is great.
Melissa (andy's cousin)

Julie said...

Too funny. Were you able to get it all back to normal before the kids came in? Melissa had some good ideas--as a science guy you should have access to frogs or eyeballs or something. I'll try to keep thinking of something good too.

Julie said...

I just did a zoom on the picture to see your facial expression better. What's up with the full mountain man beard? You cold up there already or have you been camping or what? he he.

The Buts said...

Holy crap! you got more on your face than on your head. That is quite the beard. Does it earn more respect with the students? I like it, maybe I will start growing one. Later, QB

catherine said...

Well hello, Andy and Rachel (catherine andy's cousin). When it comes to school pranks i can't get enough. One thing I love to do is sneek into their classroom and send out emails from their account. This way they don't know who sent it because they were logged into their own computer. sometimes I also tell the office that someone left their lights on right before school so they have to run out there only to see that their lights are off. he he.

Felipe Dellamano Souza said...

hahaha that is funny andy!! Im sorry but they really got you! Oh and I like your new default picture haha Im there!!

Im gonna send you some pictures soon!!

I miss you guys!