Colton is growing up so fast! I can't believe he's already 4 months old. Here are a few things about him at this age:
- He weighs 10 lbs. 3 oz. and is 23 1/2 inches long. That's still not even on the growth charts, but he's doing perfectly fine on his own growth curve.
- He's a great eater, but we're still working on getting him to be a good sleeper. He's pretty good to sleep as long as he's being held, but during the day he won't sleep longer than 20-30 minutes once you set him down. He's sleeping better at night though, often going 4 hours between feedings.
| Me doing what I do...constantly holding the little guy :) |
- Andy has deemed Colton as "moody" and it's probably a pretty good description. One day he's perfectly happy and content, and the next day he's fussy and miserable. Never seem to know why the change from day to day, but we love him regardless :)
- Colton is rolling over! One day I laid him on his tummy, walked away for a minute, and when I came back he was on his back. I thought maybe Ryan or Andy had moved him, so I turned him back to his tummy and his turned himself right back over.
- Colton's personality is really starting to shine through. On his "happy" days he smiles and giggles and laughs. He's rather ticklish and he loves to lay on the floor and roll around, especially when Ryan will lay with him. They've already become great buds!
- Colton is a slobbery boy! Andy often asks him why he's "foaming at the mouth" and that's really what it appears he is doing. At first I wondered if he was teething because he always likes his hands in his mouth, but I think he's just a drooly boy!
3 comments:
He is so stinkin' cute!! He looks just like his big brother at that age. Miss you guys!
- Uncle Geegs
He's a keeper, even with his moodiness! He's just a cutie pie!
You make the cutiest kids. Someday he will sleep longer just don't give up on him.
Post a Comment