Thursday, February 10, 2011
Ryan's Best Friend
Ryan has made a new best friend...not one I've ever invited in the house, but one he spends plenty of time with nonetheless. We have a stray cat living in our backyard. At first I wasn't very thrilled about it, but it hasn't caused any problems yet, and I realized it's probably helping keep down the mice/vole population. So I've come to terms with it. Ryan, on the other hand, has done much more than come to terms with it. They've become fast friends. When Ryan wakes up in the morning the first thing he says is either "dada" or "kitty." Go figure. He also spends a lot of time at the back window talking to the kitty in a little high pitched voice. Super cute!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
haha look at those pictures! He's such an adorable little man! It's amazing to see how fast he's growing!! Keep us posted on what's going on with you! Love the updates!
Aaaah. Looks like you have a pet! It's no longer a "stray" my dear. Buy some kitty food.
That is soo cute!! You need a dog my friend:)
No kitty food...then it won't be a mouser! And a dog....well, they're just like another child! Feed em, bath em, take em on vacation, etc. I'm content with the "stray!"
Post a Comment