An update on my little guy...he's growing up so fast, pretty soon I won't be able to call him that anymore!
- Ryan's becoming a pickier eater...he's not as willing to try foods as he was before. But, he has a new favorite: GUACAMOLE! He'll eat just about anything if he can dip it in the green stuff :)
- He now has 13 teeth - 5 front top, 4 front bottom, and 4 molars, one each on the top and bottom, front and back.
- He started going to nursery last month. He doesn't like it when he first gets dropped off, but within a few minutes he's ready to play (and begging for a snack!).
- His vocabulary is really growing. He now even puts a couple of words together, like "hi dada" or "bye bye car." So cute to hear him talk!
- His favorite thing to do now is pull things out of all my drawers - my hairdryer, brushes, tampons, kitchen mixer, measuring cups, towels, you name it. If he can reach it, he'll pull it out of the drawer to play with it!
- Ryan also got his first haircut! His hair is so fine and blond that it actually didn't look like he needed a haircut. But it was getting long in the back and he was starting to grow a mullet. I had to twist Andy's arm to cut it - he liked the mullet :)
- Ryan now weighs 20 pounds; just barely big enough to finally move to a forward facing car seat. He's still a bit of a runt, but he's happy and healthy :)












4 comments:
he is so cute! can't wait to see you guys again.
Such big, beautiful blue eyes! He is looking so grown up!
Oh, and I just thought I would point out that I have the same shower cap. ;)
He's just too cute. Miss you guys.
Hey, I know that green Public Service hat! Cute little dude.
Post a Comment