If you hadn't heard our exciting news yet...here it is. We're expecting Junior #2! Due to arrive on August 2, 2011 is another little boy. We're so excited for Ryan to have a playmate, and to have another baby to snuggle. (Ryan's grown right out of the snuggly stage.) We feel so blessed to be able to bring another little one to the family and are looking forward to the adventure!
9 comments:
Yaaay! You guys are going to have a house full of little Andy's running around! We can't wait to see Ryan! Love you guys!
we're so happy for you!
I can't believe I forgot to ask you about this yesterday! So excited that you're having another little boy. I guess my prediction was wrong...always is though;) Congrats!
yeah. i was wondering when you were going to announce your fun news. two of the same is so fun. i was thrilled to get another girl for annie to have a sister. i'm sure it is the same for boys.
hope you are feeling well. and hope to see you at the reunion!
Congratulations! We think it's great to have two little boys right off the bat. It is so fun to watch them fight, wrestle, kick, break things, scream and compete all the time! On the other hand, they will have times where they will actually play well together and are nice to each other. Never a dull moment, for sure. I'm excited for you guys.
Congrats! We are so excited for you guys. Those two little boys will be the best of buds! Good luck with everythig. We wish we saw all of you first warders more. That's what we get for moving out where the cows graze!!!
So excited for you!
CONGRATS!! (Did I already tell you that on facebook? Can't remember) So excited for you guys and hope you're doing well. We need to catch up!
Soooo exciting! Congratulations!!! :)
Post a Comment