Friday, January 28, 2011

Christmas 2010

Lots of good times for Christmas this year! It was especially fun to be able to spend time with all of Andy's family...at one point or another over the holiday we got to see all the Taylor Clan. It was also really fun to see Ryan get a little more involved - I wouldn't go so far as to say he understood what was going on, but he enjoyed it nonetheless.

Opening Christmas presents with
Grandma & Grandpa Sunday before heading to Cedar City


Christmas in Cedar City
Christmas Nativity with all the Taylor Cousins

Christmas Morning

Fun with cousin Ethan
(Ry had fun with all his cousins - mom just wasn't very good about taking pictures!)

Ryan's favorite toy from Santa

3 comments:

The Sohm's said...

He is so cute! I love that 4 wheeler toy you got him!!

Melenie said...

The 4-wheeler looks like a lot of fun. I'm glad you guys could make it this year. We have been so lonely without you. ;)

Jessica said...

He looks like he got the hang of it!