A few highlights of the last month:
I got a jumper to play in. It's the best toy ever! It entertains me for long periods of time - Mom and Dad like it too :)
The best thing of all this month...I sleep all the way through the night now! No more waking up to eat, or crying for a binky, or anything! I just sleep all night long - Mom's so much more pleasant lately.
All in all, a great month! I did get my first cold last week, so that hasn't been fun. But Mom and Dad said that if I've only been sick once in 7 months, I'm doing pretty good. Hopefully next month there will be more exciting things to share!
All in all, a great month! I did get my first cold last week, so that hasn't been fun. But Mom and Dad said that if I've only been sick once in 7 months, I'm doing pretty good. Hopefully next month there will be more exciting things to share!
3 comments:
He is soo cute! No fun having a cold!
He's so darling with his beautiful blue eyes. I love your face while you're feeding him. Funny. By the way, that same brand organic baby food you got at Big Lots is $1.19 at Harmons by my house, so you got a steal!
I love those eyes! I can't believe he's gone 7 months without a cold! He's such a cute little guy.
Post a Comment