Yay! your already doing better at your blog. He looks so cute. I can't believe how much they change in just a short amount of time. The top picture is my favorite. By the way I tried what you told me to to try and help them sleep at night and Kate did a lot better. I don't know if it was that or not but Im going to keep doing it. Thanks love you guys:)
Oh yeah! I'm so glad for new pictures. He is just so adorable. I can't believe how little his head is in comparison with the binki. Keep the pics coming cuz we just love to see him. You're right, they change soooo fast, almost on a daily basis.
Oh my heck! I can't believe how much he's changed already!! He is sooo cute you guys! I want to come see him... seriously soo cute! Good job posting so soon! Love ya!
I have been anxiously awaiting this news!! Congratulations you guys, he is so handsome with that cute blonde hair! Hope all three are recovering from delivery nicely. Oh and is your address still the PO Box in Afton?
9 comments:
I love the new pictures of baby Ryan. He is tiny but he will grow. He is so cute.
Yay, more pictures! We can't wait to see him again at the blessing. I hope you're all doing well.
Yay! your already doing better at your blog. He looks so cute. I can't believe how much they change in just a short amount of time. The top picture is my favorite. By the way I tried what you told me to to try and help them sleep at night and Kate did a lot better. I don't know if it was that or not but Im going to keep doing it. Thanks love you guys:)
I hope he turns out to be a soccer player! hahaha
Congrats guys! he's adorable!
Oh yeah! I'm so glad for new pictures. He is just so adorable. I can't believe how little his head is in comparison with the binki. Keep the pics coming cuz we just love to see him. You're right, they change soooo fast, almost on a daily basis.
Oh my heck! I can't believe how much he's changed already!! He is sooo cute you guys! I want to come see him... seriously soo cute! Good job posting so soon! Love ya!
I have been anxiously awaiting this news!! Congratulations you guys, he is so handsome with that cute blonde hair! Hope all three are recovering from delivery nicely. Oh and is your address still the PO Box in Afton?
OMW, I wouldn't even know what to do with a baby that tiny! LUCKY!
More pictures please!
Post a Comment