So I know that most people would probably consider "firsts" to be a baby's first words, crawling or walking for the first time, etc. But I've just been so excited about his last 2 weeks, I had to share! All of the sudden, his darling little personality is shining through! He must be getting that from his dad. Anyway, we've seen his first little smiles (he's quite a flirt), and he loves to talk! OK, so not words that YOU might understand, but I sure love carrying on conversations with him. He also is becoming very active. He loves to stretch his legs, kick, wave his arms, and if you hold him just right, he'll do a little dance. He loves it when you talk to him - he lights right up and will usually talk back. Here are pictures of some other "firsts." There's only one missing - the first time he sleeps through the night. That hasn't happened yet, but his nights are going much better. His mom sure is hoping that happens soon, and I think it will. Keep checking back for that post to come!
One of his first baths - he's not shy!
His first time meeting cousin Kason - a great playmate!
His first blessing from Dad - he really was happy during the blessing. He's just mad in this picture because it was time to eat :)
Ryan's first "real" Sunday outfit - isn't he so handsome?
9 comments:
They are for sure more fun when they start to smile and coo. I love his little Sunday outfit. Thanks for the fun weekend!
Oh I'm so glad to see new pictures of him and to hear what he's doing. Thanks for the post. He's just so adorable. We miss you much. Wish we lived in the same town. Give him a kiss from Aunt Julie and Kason.
Glad you finally posted more pictures of him. I have been checking everyday to see a picture of his blessing. What a cute sunday outfit. He is a doll
What a handsome little man!! You'll have to give me advice on boys Drew.
He is such a cute baby. I love the post on firsts. I need to do something like that you never really think of firsts like that I love good thinkin sis.
yes he is adorable! i loved seeing the update. and i love that little sunday outfit. too cute!
Oh, I love the picture in his Sunday gear. What a cute little guy. It just keeps getting better and better doesn't it.
Rachel commented on our blog! I'm shocked! :)
Cute little guy!!! To your ? Drew, I am pulling the boat with a Duramax, it's the only way to go.
Post a Comment