Saturday, July 4, 2009

Ryan Andrew Taylor




Born July 3, 2009  and weighing a whopping 5 lbs 3 ozs and 18 " long.  He's doing great for being early and Rach did awesome.  I might have a guard instead of a forward.   We're thrilled everything has gone well.

17 comments:

Melenie said...

Oh! He's so adorable! I love the first picture, he looks so alert and healthy. We can't wait to see all three of you.

Margene said...

What a cute little boy, Another little Taylor. Thanks for the blog and all the info, Keep posting pictures daily.

severts6 said...

Congratulations!!! We are sooo excited for you guys! He is sooo cute! I don't know when it will happen, but we can't wait to see him in person!

I heard that you have a crazy delivery story; you should post it when you get a chance. :)

MKS said...

we cant wait to meet him! love you guys!

Anonymous said...

He's adorable, we are so happy for you both. We can't wait to see more pictures of him...Love to you all!!

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable and you all look like one big happy family...we are so happy for you, what a great July 4th gift...Love you all,
Aunt Angie, Uncle Jeff, Hannah and Meghan.

Margene said...

He is so tiny if you need a few little premie clothes go to Walmart they have them. Target has a few too.

Jessica said...

He's sooo cute! Im glad everything went ok! We love you guys!

Julie said...

I love that first picture too. He's too precious! I'm so glad he's finally here. Congrats to you both. Give Rach a love for us!

Jen said...

What a sweet little guy! I didn't realize you were due already! Congrats! I hope to get to meet him sometime!

Cassie and Mason Green said...

congrats! He's adorable, glad everthing went well for mom and baby.

The Sohm's said...

He is so cute! I am glad everything went good and he is okay. Can't wait to see him again. Love you guys!

Lindsay said...

Congrats!! He's so adorable!

Ryan said...

We are thrilled for you guys. You never know...he could be your center instead of your forward.

Melenie said...

Time for more pictures! :)

Lindsay Kehl said...

Congratulations! So glad he is here safe and sound. He is adorable.

Steph said...

Everyone has said it, but what an adorable little boy!!!!
You're a champ, Rachel!