We ended our Spring Break trip by gathering all our family at my parent's church in Centerville and blessing precious baby Brooke. We really debated about blessing her in our own ward versus in Utah. We wanted to do it in our ward where so many people have supported us and been good friends to us. But we also knew it would be a burden for so many family members to travel all this way, find a place to stay, and likely deal with crappy weather. So we decided we'd bless her in Utah over General Conference weekend when almost the entire family on both sides would be in the Salt Lake area anyway. We all gathered in the Relief Society room at my parent's church building, Andy gave Brooke a beautiful blessing, and we had small luncheon. It was nice to have a "private" family affair that was just for us! Brooke was an angel, happy and smiling the entire time. We were so glad to have so many of our family members there and are so grateful for little Brooke!
(as always, I didn't get very many, or very good pictures. wish i would have done a better job documenting Brooke's special day, but I suppose I'll take what I have and be grateful!)
1 comment:
Congratulations R & A! She is adorable and a great addition to your family. Wow, three kids! Hope all is going well with you and yours.
Post a Comment