This is what General Conference looks like with a 2 year old:
He didn't last long....Colton, on the other hand, sat on the
couch like an adult:
couch like an adult:
The greatest thing about conference, though, was the announcement President Monson made in the Saturday morning session. We are getting at temple in Star Valley! When we moved here, I fully planned on traveling to Idaho Falls or Salt Lake to attend the temple for the rest of my life. It never crossed my mind that we would ever have a temple so close! We don't know any details about when or where yet, but we are already feeling so blessed. We can't wait!

4 comments:
I thought of you when I heard the announcement! Great news. Your little family is so darling. You're doing a great job Mom and Dad Taylor. Keep up the good work!
Pretty awesome announcement. You're very lucky. That just gives you one more reason to never move closer to us.
Colton is looking so big already! Such cute kids...makes me so excited for my little one to finally get here. Glad things are going well for you guys!
That is so awesome! I can't believe how much Colton has changed already!
Post a Comment