Saturday, October 10, 2009

Photo Shoots

So my little sister, Nicole, is starting a her own photography business. She decided she wanted some practice doing family shots, so we were the lucky ones! I'd say she did a mighty fine job. Fine enough, in fact, that I asked her to do a newborn shoot of Ryan. Check out her stuff at nicolejuliaphotography.blogspot.com. Thanks again, sis!












6 comments:

Jessica said...

Those ones of Ryan turned out sooo cute! Looks like I need to have a baby for some cute baby pics!:)

Julie said...

Oh my gosh, I love those last 2 pictures of Ryan. He's so adorable. I love his little smile.

The Sohm's said...

Thanks Rach he was a good little boy!

The Snow Queen said...

He's darling! I love the last two of him too!

Steph said...

What a tiny little cutie!!! (sigh) That phase goes too quickly!

severts6 said...

That 1st one of Ryan is soooo cute!!! That little smile is adorable!