Saturday, October 10, 2009

Andy's Other Love

All my posts lately have been about Ryan, and I didn't want anyone to think that Andy had been forgotten. He's been busy lately taking care of his other love - hunting. He can proudly say that he's filled both his antelope and deer tags so far. Several weeks of the season still remain for him to get an elk - good luck babe!





We didn't realize the camera was on the "video" setting when we took this picture - that's why it uploaded as a video and is kind of blurry :(

3 comments:

Melenie said...

LOL, I love when people posing for pictures turns out to be videos. :) I'm glad that I am in no way involved with cleaning the dead carcasses.

The Buts said...

nice job on the kill, Andy. Little Ryan is sure cute and getting big so fast!

Jessica said...

Oh Sad! Poor deer!