Sunday, March 8, 2009

It's a Boy!!!


For all those who have been waiting, it's now official.
We're having a boy :)


12 comments:

Melenie said...

We got Andy's funny message. I'm so excited that another Taylor boy is on the way! It looks like the Boy first trend is continuing. We'll have to see if we both have girls next. I can't wait to see little Drew(?).

Julie said...

So, so excited for your both! Yeah! Mom's already shopping for a blue quilt.

Unknown said...

Uncle Brandon is definitely going to be the favorite uncle.

val said...

yeah. how exciting. it makes it more real when you find out the gender, don't you think?
bring on the blue!

Tanilee said...

Hooray for little boys! Congratulations! I'm so glad I decided to check your blog this afternoon.

NICKI said...

I can finally go shopping!

Jen said...

Awesome! Congrats! Is it sinking in at all yet? :)

Ryan said...

Congratulations. What are you going to name the little Buckaroo?

severts6 said...

Congrats you two!! I kind of like the name Gregorio. What do you think?

Ali said...

That's great- so happy for you! Guess that means you can start shopping huh? And I love all the cute little boy clothes- they look like little men! I think you should give some serious thought to the name Gregorio...

Jessica said...

WOO HOO! A boy cousin for Sawyer! Im so excited! We will see you next weekend!

The Buts said...

What's up Taaaayyyylor? Congrats on the boy! Your name shall live on. Joanie is due on the 15th of April. we are really excited. I will be updating our blog soon. TTFN, quinn