It was our turn to go to Rachel's for Thanksgiving, and we decided to visit Temple Square and see the lights. That place is gorgeous at Christmas time. I will continue to wear my USC Trojans hat in light of the fact that as of last night BYU sucks butt. This is Rachel's mom and dad, her sister, and our niece Halle. Merry Christmas!
11 comments:
You guys look so cute, even all bundled up--I like Rachel's green hat. I'm glad you got a chance to go to temple square and see the lights. We need to bring our kids up and do that one of these years. Kason would love it.
Those lights are beautiful. We don't have any place close to go and see lights like that here in Ca.
Those are some great pictures! Hope you guys had a fun Christmas, we missed you at Grandma Levy's party-thingy.
We didn't make it out to see the temple lights this year. Life gets pretty boring when there's a baby around. :(
We missed you at Christmas!
thats part of my family! they look so good!
ns
I'm just giving a shout out to the best neighbors EVER! Hey, hey! So you're lookin' skinny-what are you doing? Cause apparently the popcorn every night with our movies isn't working for me! Which reminds me, get home soon so we can watch the latest Netflix!
Looks like fun!
Hey guys! Hope you are doing well! Check out mine and Mariels new blog....(good for moms:) it is www.oneshetwoshe.blogspot.com let me know what u think!
Rachel! How the heck is it that you have a blog and I never found it until just now? We have a blog too, but it is private and I am a lazy blogger. Email me at jenshields83@hotmail.com so I can invite you! I've been wondering what you're up to! We need to catch up! :)
Rachel! I found your blog through Jessica's! How are you? I hear you are preggers???? KIT
Great pix and music.
Time to update with news and BBall...
Mom
Post a Comment