Rachel's mom is from Ashland, OR, so we drove over there this summer for a reunion. Here's some of the fun. I think the coolest picture I took this summer was in the middle of that Oregon highway with the timber towering high on both sides as far as the eye can see.
4 comments:
That is a cool picture of all the trees. I love the northwest for that very reason. Looks like Crater Lake was fun too!
Those pictures are beautiful! I've never been to Oregon before--I'll have to add that to my list.
Nice pics! That one on the road reminds me of my first area on my mission in Maine. Trees everywhere! My companion was from Limon, Wyoming, and he used to get car sick really easily as he looked out to the side and saw all the trees so close.
Love all the new pictures! Especially of Oregon! Is that Crater Lake? I love that place! You guys look great!
Post a Comment