Sunday, September 28, 2008

Deer Hunt 2008


Whoo hoo! I killed my first real buck this fall.  Now I feel like a real mountain man.  He's a 3 point and he was very fat and big.  We made jerky out all of him.  Now I need to find an elk.  

5 comments:

Margene said...

That is neat. I am proud of you. I love deer jerky. We ate it all the time when I was a kid. Elk is better. I hope you get one.

The Buts said...

Way to go dude...You probably killed bambie's dad. Just kidding. Finally got out and rode the ole 450 yesterday. IT had been a while, i was a little rusty. We are having a big,"everyone" campout at sandmtn over UEA Oct 16-17 You guys should come on down. Some people with have 4 wheelers and bikes and some will have sand buckets and toys. TTFN...Quinno

MKS said...

congrats!

NICKI said...

Your pact with my husband means NOTHING as long as i'm around! He does what i say, when i say, and how i say.

Julie said...

Wow, music on your blog now too? You're so fancy! That's Kason's favorite song (Apologize) and he sings it to me whenever I tell him I'm sorry for something. Too funny.