I swear I just barely did a post on Ryan at 4 months...time flies! He has started doing some new things in the last couple of weeks that I wanted to document.
This is the "before" picture:
And here are the "afters:"
We've also started feeding him rice cereal. I think he quite likes it, probably just because it tastes like the milk I mix it with, but he gobbles it right up. Actually, let me rephrase that - he licks it right up. He hasn't quite mastered the art of "eating" but he gets his little tongue going and slurps the cereal down. It's pretty cute!
This week he also took quite an interest in playing with toys. I know that probably seems like no big deal, but up until now, he's had no interest in them at all. He liked to play with his binky, or hold someones finger, but he didn't care to hold or play with anything else. The last few days he's had all kinds of fun playing with and chewing on other toys. Sheesh, the things that excite a mom!
One more picture I just have to post - Ryan sleeps in the strangest positions! He used to always lay on his back and just stay there, but now he wants to be rolling and scooting all over the place. When he finally falls asleep, he is on his side, with his back arched and his head kinked backwards. It looks so uncomfortable and awkward, that after he's asleep I straighten him out and put his head back to what looks more comfortable. But within minutes, he's right back to his crazy position!
4 comments:
He's adorable - can't wait for him to meet his Uncle G someday!
He's just so darn cute. It's fun that he's rolling over and playing with toys! And eating cereal! Wow! He's growing up too fast.
He is so cute! I was the same way with Kate when she rolled over I freaked out I was so excited.
He's adorable, Rach!
Post a Comment