Friday, May 15, 2009

Gone Fish'n




Rach and I took a Friday off and went on our 2nd annual fishing trip with some friends down the Snake River.  We put in just south of Jackson and take out just after the Hoback.  Josh rows the raft while the other 3 of us cast into the deep pools.   I caught the biggest white (trash) fish any of us had ever seen.  We also caught some nice Cuts that I quickly filleted at home cooked on the grill with garlic and butter. Very very delicious.

5 comments:

Jen said...

Fun! I never knew you were so rugged, Rach! :)

Julie said...

Looks like fun. We're going to Panguitch Lake this weekend to try out the new fishing boat. Kason has a new spiderman pole. How come Rachel doesn't have a big belly in the picture? Only 61 days left of "freedom!" Make the most of it!

val said...

looks like fun. i can't believe you guys are so close to baby time. yipee.

Logan said...

Impressive! Much bigger than any of the trout I ever caught at Lloyd's, Foy, or Monticello lakes. Good work!

Jessica said...

Nice fish!! We will see you soon!