Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Dew Tour 2008





My buddy Bryce and I decided to go to SLC in September to the Dew tour.  It was absolutely amazing to see these guys flying through the air on their dirt bikes.  One guy bit it hard right in front of us.  Check out these pics with the temple in the back.

2 comments:

C and C Young said...

I (Mrs. Young) LOVE the Dew Tour. They showed the whole tour on T.V. and it was friggin awesome. I feel bad for the people who eat it, but I can't help but laugh...when they get up and aren't hurt.

Mariel said...

Hey girl, it's fun to find your blog and check in on you guys! I found it through Nicole's blog. Anyway, I can't believe the Dew tour wasn't more crowded than it showed in your pictures. We took our boys last year and it was so insanely packed we swore we would never go again even though it was so cool. Hmmm....

It's fun to see your pictures, looks like you guys are doing good and having fun!